How do I access my community's activity logs - unit or occupant?
Summary/Goal:Learn how to recall activity logs that you have already created and a quick overview of how to edit them.Step by step: Accessing your Occupant Logs
How to Access Your Resident "Unit" Logs
- GO TO THE OCCUPANTS PAGE and find the relevant person.
- GO TO THE PERSONS PROFILE PAGE by clicking on their name.
- FIND THE OCCUPANT LOG ENTRIES section of the page near the bottom. Here you will find all the logs for that person and also have the option to create an occupant log here.
- EDIT BY CLICKING THE "i" beside the relevant log.
1. When you are in the occupant's profile page, click on "Unit And Account". There you will see the unit logs and also have the option to create a new one.
Option II: Activity Dashboard - View all of your unit and occupant logs here
1. Go to "Tickets"
2. Click on "Activity Dashboard"
3. Here you have access to your community AND portfolio's occupant and unit logs. You can edit, do searches and run reports here.
Conclusion:Call logs are a powerful way to keep track of interactions with your residents but they are useless if you don’t use them. Don’t forget to look up previous log entries before contacting a resident so as to get the full picture.
How can I set the manager notifications for unit and occupant activity log tickets?
Summary/Goal:How to set up/edit your work order notification emails. This can be done in a few ways, one is with "Ticket Settings" and the other way is through "User Roles". Step-by-step: UNDER THE SETTINGS TAB you will find the "Ticket ...
Tracking Data with Unit and Occupant Activity Logs
Summary/Goal: Learn how to use the call/activity log feature within Pilera to track interactions with your residents/managers/ and anything else they should be tracked for safety or future interactions. Step by step: Option 1: GO TO OCCUPANTS ...
Creating a Unit or Occupant Activity Log
Summary: How to create an activity log, assign the ticket, and update managers and residents on status updates. There are several ways to create an activity log - directly through the resident's record in Pilera, or via the 3 dots at the end of the ...
Occupant Search: Overview
Summary/Goal: In this article, we will review how managers can quickly search for one or multiple occupants meeting certain criteria to view or edit their records. In our April 2018 update, managers and staff can now search for occupants across all ...
How do I add Occupant Insurance information into Pilera
Summary: To manage and maintain occupant insurance in the occupant profile. Residents can also manage and maintain their insurance information if your community utilizes the resident portal. Step by Step: Navigate to the Community tab and click on ...