How to create a recurring event.
How to create a recurring event in Pilera.
Feature Overview: With Pilera's new Calendar module you can easily create a recurring event. Follow these steps to add a recurring event.
1. In the new calendar, click on the date that you would like your event to start. That will open the Event creation page.
2. When creating your event you can specify which calendar by clicking on the drop down arrow in the Calendar line. Enter in your event information details. Towards the bottom of the page you will see the Recurring button, click on Recurring and additional options will come up. You can schedule a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly event.
3. Once you add event and go to your calendar page your event will be there. It will be color coded to match the calendar you assigned it to.
4. If you need to edit your event, or send out a notification, click on the event and you will have that option.
5. When editing a recurring event, click on the date that you want the rescheduling to begin. If you need to change the timing or the day of the event you can do that. Click save and view your calendar to confirm all of the changes were made.
How to use the Event Calendar (New Calendar December 2019)
Summary/Goal: To manage all event details and notifications in a single place without needing to bring in code from external calendar providers. Brief: Navigate to the Community Tab and click on “Event Calendar (New)”. You can then manage the ...
How do I create a Task and access the Task Management Dashboard
Summary/Goal: Task Management provides a simple way for board members and managers to collaborate on a variety of community responsibilities. The purpose of this help article is to discuss how the task management product works. Brief: First, make ...
How can I attach a document to a message?
*New Feature* Overview: Managers can now attach a document in the "Send Message" and "Send Announcement" modules (as opposed to using the "Send Document" module). Using this new feature improves the user experience with added features like being ...
Can I send a message to my entire portfolio, or to multiple communities at once?
Yes, Pilera introduced a new product "Enterprise communications" which allows management companies to send announcements to multiple or all communities at once. You can also send announcements to resident groups - like "Owners" or "Board Members" ...
How to Send a Document(s) to the community?
** This feature has now been upgraded. You can now use Send Announcement and Send Message to send attachments. Summary/Goal: To send documents to recipients in Pilera. You can send documents to specific recipient types, located in different ...